The figure of new Covid-19 contamination logged every day has descended cutting down the dynamic number of cases under 5 lakh. In any case, there is a flood of Coronavirus in a couple of urban areas — the vast majority of them had their first wave in June-July. Night curfews, Section 144 are returning a few urban communities’ months subsequent to opening started.
1. Fine of Rs 5,000 for not wearing veils and for abusing Covid-19 standards
2. Just 50 visitors permitted at wedding occasions.
3. Markets will stay open however there will be exacting reconnaissance.
4. There will be no general lockdown, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has said.
The Haryana government has shut all schools in the state till November 30 as 174 understudies and 107 instructors have tried positive after schools were returned.
Schools under the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation won’t open this year in Mumbai. The Maharashtra government left the choice of resuming schools with the nearby organization. Thane also has chosen to not return schools this year.
1. Complete check in time from Friday 9pm to Monday 6am. Just shops selling milk and medications will be permitted to stay open.
2. Night time limit from 9pm to 6am will proceed.
3. No school, school to return from November 23, as it was chosen before.
4. Night check in time has additionally been forced in Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara from Saturday.
Night check in time from 10pm to 6am to be actualized from November 21. Just individuals occupied with basic administrations and assembly line laborers are absolved. Aside from Indore, night time limit will be in power in Bhopal, Gwalior, Vidisha and Ratlam.
Be that as it may, there will be no general lockdown in Madhya Pradesh, boss clergyman Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said.
All areas in Rajasthan will be set under Section 144 from Saturday.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin